On 25th and 26th February we head west to share the tartan love at The Scottish Wedding Show in Glasgow. Described as “Scotland’s premier wedding event” your visit to the SECC gives you a truly magical foretaste of your Big Day. And don’t miss out on some pampering, cocktail sipping and a catwalk fashion show along with a range of bands showcasing the atmosphere they can create with their music. Visitors either look at little mesmerised at the options available to them or have notebook at the ready and a determined expression as they plan to the finest detail!
Newly engaged and looking for inspiration or all organised and looking for finishing touches, we can make you anything from a Handfasting ribbon for your ceremony to a pair of tartan shoes peeking out from under that gorgeous wedding dress to a 3 piece suit. You choose the tartan and we will create you something to make your day even more special. We hope to see you at The Scottish Wedding Show but if you aren’t able to attend and you need a little inspiration don’t forget that we are here to help, email us, phone us for a chat or use Livechat on the website.
To celebrate our second visit to the Show we are holding a Tartan Wedding Competition which you can enter online or when you come to see us on Stand 431A. Your chance to win yourself a £100 voucher to spend with us to tartan up your wedding in any way you please. Enter your details below for the chance to win. The winner will be drawn on Friday 3rd March 2017.
Explore our Tartan Wedding Collection here.
Terms and Conditions of the Great Big Wedding Competition
1. The promoter is: Browne White Ltd, Company no. SC459117 whose registered office is at The Office, Greenknowe, Duns, TD11 3JA.
2. Employees of Browne White Ltd t/a ScotlandShop.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.scotlandshop.com/tartanblog/index.php/2017/01/competition-time-at-the-scottish-wedding-show/
5. Closing date for entry will be 2nd March 2016 at midnight. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Entry can be made online or via the competition box at The Scottish Wedding Show in Glasgow on 25th and 26th February 2017. The prize is a £100 voucher to be spent with ScotlandShop.com by 30th November 2018. Voucher can be used as part payment towards goods of a higher value. No cash will be given in exchange if the full value of the voucher is not redeemed.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will require a delivery address to be provided by the winner so the prize can be delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: ScotlandShop.com, The Office, Greenknowe, Duns, TD11 3JA
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.