Men are notoriously difficult to purchase for unless they have a passion for sport or technology and you can buy the latest piece of kit or a gadget to guarantee your popularity. For the more difficult cases were are here to make your problems disappear with personal gifts and extra touches to show that little extra bit of thought and care. Welcome to the ScotlandShop guide to tartan gifts for men!
- Tweed or tartan waistcoat – the final order date for made to measure waistcoats delivered for Christmas has passed, however we have a fabulous range in stock to tempt you. The Cairngorm Red Kite is the season’s favourite.
- Tartan Flat Cap – always on trend and worn by young and old there is still time to order your custom made Flat Cap in one of over 500 tartans. Scotland Forever is pictured and one of a range of in stock caps available for immediate dispatch.
- Tartan Bow Tie & Cummerbund Set – black tie events, Hogmanay, Burns Night. Where are you off to this year that requires a dapper touch of tartan? Shown in our local Duns Pipe Band tartan.
- Cufflinks – tartan or clan crest, our cufflinks come beautifully boxed and are our best selling Christmas gift for men this year.
- Traditional and Casual Kilts – standard pleats, insert pleats and alternate pleats, we have many different styles and weights of kilt available to suit the most formal or casual occasion. Order this week for guaranteed delivery for Christmas.
- Cashmere Scarf – there is nothing quite like cashmere made in Scotland and our range of cashmere tartan scarves are no exception. In stock and shipped within 24 hours or we can embroider his initials in the corner for an extra personal touch.
- Sporran – traditional faux sealskin or custom made in your tartan, the sporran is a vital part of any Highland Dress. And ever so handy for storing your wallet, hip flask and any other necessities.
- Tweed trousers – in stock in the Cairngorm Red Kite or in tartan in Black Watch, Patriot Modern and Stewart Royal tartans there are no excuses not to give a piece of Scotland this Christmas. If you would like him to choose his own tweed then we have gift vouchers available or can accept orders with fabrics and measurements to follow.
Hopefully you are now feeling inspired! This is only a glimpse into our full product range, and we appreciate the choice can be a little mesmerising, so if you need a little help exploring and deciding please do not hesitate to contact us. We will always extend a good Scottish welcome.