Shopping for your lovely lady, your mum, your Aunty or that fussy teenage niece is not always easy, but fear not we are here to help with lots of quirky tartans and personal gifts you just won’t find on the high street. And don’t panic there is still time for those custom made items!
- The Faux Fur Lined Scarf – pictured in the Holyrood tartan and in stock in both this and the lovely red MacAlister Modern. Perfect for cold winter mornings! This scarf is ever so neat and just crosses over and tucks into your jacket. We can make you a full size stole if you want something to cover your shoulders at Hogmanay.
- The Muckle Peerie Poak – our favourite clutch bag shown in the Stewart Dress Modern tartan and available made to order in any tartan as long as you order by 11th December.
- The Celtic Wrap Skirt – very cute little wrap around that looks fabulous with boots. Authentic leather kilt buckles add to the heritage of your outfit. In stock you can choose from the classic Stewart Black or more muted tones of the Gunn Weathered tartan.
- The Tartan Purse – such a beautiful accessory but super practical too with a zipped compartment and lots of slots for your card, there is also a space that your mobile phone tucks nicely into. We have lots of lovely tartans in stock and there is still time to have yours made to order in your family tartan for Christmas.
- The Skirlt – brand new to ScotlandShop this year and just a little bit different. Pictured in Wallace Modern with black but you can have any tartan you like and a much wackier plain colour if you prefer. Designing your own has never been so much fun.
- The Petal Brooch – the perfect stocking filler or unique gift with lots of choice of in stock tartans (the pinky oranges of Appletreehall is our favourite) and made to order in any tartan provided you order by 13th December. Looks fab pinned to a bag too!
- The All Round Pleated Skirt – famously worn by model sensation this skirt is on trend with the current penchant for pleats. If you choose our express make-up option you have up until 13th December to choose your tartan. Mini or maxi, you choose how much leg you want to show!
- The Muckle Fantoosh – “Muckle” means huge if you aren’t familiar with the Scots lingo and we do love the quirky shape and big square button that finish off this handbag. It sits so beautifully on the end of the table and is the perfect size to fit in all your night out necessities.
- The Faux Fur Hat – the fashion industry is in love with faux fur this season and for the Klosters alpine look this hat is just perfect.
If you just can’t find what you are looking for or you need some advice we are here to help. Livechat, email or call us and we will sort you out!