here are distinct signs that Spring is coming, the birds are singing in the morning, the snowdrops will soon be replaced by daffodils and best of all our Spring Collection has launched. If you haven't received a Spring Catalogue and would like one please request it below.
Our top picks for Spring:
Block Heel Tartan Boots
- In stock in the on trend monochrome Buccleuch Modern tartan and available to order in your own family tartan, these boots are super comfortable thanks to their block heel and stylish enough to wear with a dress or jeans.Women's Cable Knit Cashmere Sweater
- Quite simply our Spring favourite and with a broad band at the bottom perfect for wearing with skirts or tailored waistbands. Available in 3 sprightly Spring shades. Women's Tweed Jacket
- We have chosen the gorgeous Cairngorm Crossbill tweed for our spring range. Soft greens with a pastel pink and blue check, or choose your favourite tweed from our range of 137 woven in Scotland and create your own bespoke jacket. Men's Tweed Velvet Trim Jacket
- You know how we like to let you customise your garments. Well here is another opportunity - choose your tweed and your trim and create a truly unique jacket for any occasion. The Bias Cut Waistcoat
- Give it a twist! The bias cut waistcoat is really fun for our tailors to match up so go on give them a challenge! Your choice of tartan on the front and choose a really wild contrasting satin for the back or a super subtle and sophisticated shade, or more tartan of course.
Girl's Tartan Bolero
- You love our grown up version and we know how hard it is to find something dressy for strong minded girls and family weddings. Our bolero should solve your problem! Boy's Argyll Kilt Jacket & Waistcoat
- Oh so smart with all the traditional detail of an argyll jacket. Charcoal grey to co-ordinate with any tartan and available in dinky sizes for toddlers right up to teenagers. Tartan Heart Cushion
- In case you missed Valentine's Day then you can show your love with a Heart Cushion for Mother's Day in her family tartan. Or search by colour if you just want a piece of Scotland in her favourite palette.
Request a Spring Catalogue: