n the third of our series exploring How to fold your tartan pocket square
, today we discuss The Winged Puff Fold. We chose the Isle of Skye tartan this week, inspired by the beautiful purple heather and idyllic landscapes found in Skye. Due to the rising popularity of the tartan we now have a full range of men's accessories
in stock, along with lots of other items made to order.
The Winged Puff Fold
I'm not going to lie, this fold stood out as one we had to write about based on the name alone! With the unique look created through a combination of both straight edges and gentle folds, this is fast becoming one of my favourite pocket square folds. A little more daring than those we have discussed previously, read on to establish yourself as a gentleman of true style.
How to create the Winged Puff Fold
1. Start with the pocket square
unfolded and the edges facing up towards you.
2. Fold the top corner top of your pocket square down to meet up with the bottom corner.
3. Now fold the top left corner down to the middle point of the triangle created.
4. Repeat Step 3, with the right hand corner, again bringing the corner down to the middle point of the triangle.
5. Fold the middle point of the triangle up to the centre of the pocket square, and repeat with the left and right corners this will now look a little like an open envelope.
6. Place the pocket square into your top pocket and adjust as necessary.
Do you have a favourite pocket square fold? Post a picture on our Pinterest or Instagram and we can share your style tips, tartan or otherwise.